Activity : Expedition in Nepal
Expedition in Nepal is one of the best adventurous trip for summiteers which is real adventure and Nepal is always top adventure spots in the world. The geographical situation of Nepal is naturally made of place for mountaineering, peak climbing, trekking and wildlife Safari. Everest is the top of the worlds highest peak in the world. Mount Everest as well as other 8 Expedition Peaks out of 14 the highest peaks in the world are in Nepal.
Thousands of mountaineers come in to Nepal from the far and wide of the world each year to fulfill their desire of standing on the summit of the Himalayas. More than 104 Icy mountains are opened for the expedition to the mountaineers.
Adventure Land Nepal Tours and Travels and our subsidiary company Nepal Jang Treks and Expedition organize expedition in all major Mountains under the expert management having well trained and experienced staffs who have earned the best reputation from the land of Himalayas. To climb the mountains below mention fees are applied for client. We provide detailed itinerary and information on request.
Mountain Height meter (feet) Location
1. Mount Everest 8848m (29029ft) Nepal
2. Dhaulagiri 8167m (28250ft) Nepal
3. Kangchenjunga 8598m (28208ft) Nepal
4. Makalu I 8481m (27824ft) Nepal
5. Dhaulagiri 8172m (26810ft) Nepal
6. Manaslu I 8156m (26760ft) Nepal
7. Cho Oyu 8189m (26750ft) Nepal
8. Shisapangma 8013m (26660ft) India
9. Annapurna I 8078m (26504ft) Nepal
10. Amadablam 8068m (26470ft) Nepal